Our company is growing!
Here you will find our current position openings with a short description. Please send your cover letter, resume and references to Jim Pike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graphic Design/Production Artist
- Create and prepare designs for apparel and promotional layouts.
- Prepare production files for screen printed apparel.
- Must possess the ability to organize and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be able to meet quick turn deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable and confident taking – and giving – direction to team peers.
- Communicate on a regular basis with creative and client service teams via email and phone.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop required
- Must have design experience in the screen printing field minimum 2 years
- Must have experience separating artwork for screen printing
- Detailed-Oriented (attention to detail is a must)
- Spelling and Grammar Proficiency
- Independent & Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Works Well in Fast Paced Environment, Excels at Multi-Tasking
- $35,000+/annual salary, negotiable based on experience and ability
- No health benefits available
- Paid holiday and time off schedule provided
- Company matching IRA program available