Our company is growing!
Here you will find our current position openings with a short description. Please send your cover letter, resume and references to Jim Pike at email@example.com.
Company Description: Distinct Images started in 2001 with a primary goal of giving clients superior customer service, excellent quality and complete project management for all of their logo item and promotional product needs within the Advertising Specialty Industry (ASI). We have experience in the categories of custom company stores, promotional product buying, sourcing, and corporate incentive and apparel programs. Our very own in-house screen printing and embroidery production allows us to specialize in decorated apparel. We are a leading resource for unmistakable branding needs!
Position: Account Manager- Screen Printing & Embroidery
We are seeking a positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated person to join our team to help with customer interaction and order processing. Responsibilities include communicating and building relationships with customers, providing product information and pricing, and processing orders. Experience in the ASI industry is preferred.
- Maintain and build upon relationships with in-house clients by providing support, product information and pricing, and recognizing new opportunities
- Answer phones and respond to customer inquiries for information such as order status, ship date, and troubleshoot any order issues all in a courteous and timely manner
- Assist sales team with order processing and fulfillment
- Quote, proof, and process orders using QuickBooks software
- File and invoice as needed
- ASI & QuickBooks experience is highly preferred
- Minimum 4 years customer service or account management experience required
- Client relationship management
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to be organized and efficient under varying workloads
- A team mentality with positive energy level
- Demonstrate initiative and self-direction
- Work accurately with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Associates degree is preferred for this position
- Base Salary plus performance based commission schedule
- Company matching 401k program
- Paid time off and vacation package included
- No health benefits available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year