New year, new job?
Is it time for new opportunities and challenges? A new set of co-workers and a new business to learn? If so…check out our job openings and send us your info if anything looks like it would be a good fit.
Client Services & Sales Coordinator (Full-Time)
- Data Entry
- Sales Orders; Enter orders into system, maintain file systems, and daily filing tasks for all orders.
- Purchase Orders; Order product for incoming orders which includes navigating through various supplier websites in order to secure best pricing.
- Invoicing; Process all client invoices and help manage aged receivables with the accounting department.
- Customer Service
- Answer and redirect inbound calls on all phone lines. Check voice messages.
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries for information such as ship dates or other existing order questions.
- Make outbound calls to obtain authorizations to proceed with orders to customers and to resolve order issues to customer satisfaction.
- Acquire knowledge of customer base for all companies. Understand and be able to use correct catalogs to complete orders and answer customer questions.
- Greet and manage walk-in clients be communicating company abilities along with distributing relevant information and catalogs.
- Websites, Events & Order Fulfillment
- Help with fulfillment programs, including packing and shipping individual orders for online sales programs.
- Occasionally work at event locations that are outdoors with exposure to the climate, dust, odors, and noise (may require hours outside the 8a.m.-5p.m. timeframe)
- Frequently required to work in distribution center taking physical inventory, pulling inventory, etc.
- Internal Communication
- Communicate with sales staff to verify all information is correct and clear up any missing information or inconsistencies on orders.
- Inform sales reps when a follow-up is needed with a customer to get approval on an order.
- Provide back-up support to office manager and sales manager.
- Perform other related duties in support of the office as assigned by management.
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent from 4-year college and minimum 2 years related sales/customer service/retail and/or data entry experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- This position requires a highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must due to the level of data entry required for this position.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations in a fast paced work environment.
- High level computer literacy is a must. Use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and comfortable use of Internet is necessary.
- Knowledge of principals and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products.
- The ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationship with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Position requires long hours sitting using computers, entering data which requires attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Must frequently lift and/or move merchandise bins and set-up merchandise locations (up to 40 lbs).
- Must assist in physical inventories and order fulfillment.
- Annual salary $32,000+
- Company matching 401k program
- Paid time off and vacation package included
- No health benefits available
Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
- Create and prepare designs for apparel and promotional layouts.
- Prepare production files for screen printed apparel.
- Must possess the ability to organize and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be able to meet quick turn deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable and confident taking – and giving – direction to team peers.
- Communicate on a regular basis with creative and client service teams via email and phone.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop required
- Must possess basic graphic design skills
- Detailed-Oriented (attention to detail is a must)
- Spelling and Grammar Proficiency
- Independent & Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Works Well in Fast Paced Environment, Excels at Multi-Tasking
- $15/hr pay, negotiable based on experience
- No health benefits available
Apparel Screen Printing Press Operator
- Operate manual and automatic screen printing press
- Loading of automatic machine
- Setting up and registering print jobs
- First and second shift opportunities available
- Reclaiming screens used in the printing process at times
- Experience in a screen printing shop
- Experience operating automatic screen printing press
- Experience operating manual screen printing press
- Ability to multi-task is preferred
- Punctual: MUST arrive on time and be at work everyday
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- Overtime will be available
- No benefits
- Paid holidays
- Location: Northeast Indianapolis
- Compensation depends on experience