Since this is a NEW YEAR and NEW CHANCE to get your business out there, let’s talk trade shows. Stocking up on your ultimate trade show items is an investment, but the good news is that most of the items will be used over and over for years to come, making that marketing dollar stretch extra far. Sales alone make trade show booths worthwhile, and eye-catching displays will help increase the number of visitors who stop by. Trade shows have reportedly been recognized as the most effective means of advertising because of the impact face-to-face activity they allow.
So here is what we suggest…
1. The Tent: Not every show will need a tent, but most likely if you’re at an outdoor event, everyone will be under tents. And if they are permitted indoors, your booth will be one of the first spotted as it stands out above the rest.
2. The Table Throw: Inside or outside, you’re pretty much guaranteed a table. Sure you can use an old sheet or table cloth, but your logo proudly displayed on one of the first big items visitors will see is a must.
3. The Retractor: They’re tall, easy to transport, have high visibility, make a big statement with a small footprint and give you the ability to showcase your business in a colorful way. Floor options are available, too!
4. The Sail Signs: These have all the benefits of the Retractor display PLUS are flashier and catch the eye quicker with their movement. Good for indoor and outdoor use, and the good news: your competition probably won’t have them.
5. The Badge Holder: Identify yourself and tuck any other important trade show credentials in the pouch as well. Imprint with your logo or leave blank and let the insert do the talking.
6. The Lanyard: How’re you going to hang that badge holder without a lanyard? The thicker the ribbon, the bigger your logo!
7. The Pen: If people are going to stop by your booth, they’re going to expect a take-away, and pens are one of many great options. Did you know a single writing instrument is used on average 18 times per month, making it the most frequently used promotional product category? Give your guests something they’ll actually use, and if possible…get creative and tie it into your business.
8. The Tote Bag: Every booth is going to have a giveaway (you are, too, remember?), so why not give them something to stuff their other items in that will proudly display YOUR logo for all to see? And you know they’ll use it again the next time they go grocery shopping…so see, already your company will be making its way through the cereal isle without any extra work on your part!
Trade shows are a great way to showcase new products and services your company has to offer. Check out what’s coming up in your area and be sure you attend ready and armed with your survival kit!